I picked this up in Pakenham on my way to picking up the Katana 250. It had been made naked with tiny fairing and non-stock front guard.
Summary of work done:
- Cleaned and replaced the carbs (with a better used set). Replaced intake manifold tubes.
- Refreshed the coolant
- Replaced front brake lever – original was bent, battery and flasher unit
- Bonded cracks in front and side fairings and fitted these
- Purchased second hand mirrors, front fairing brackets, tool kit, headlight – and fitted these
- Replaced mufflers with some that were less dinged up
- Added new windshield and front indicators